This is due to the new image, please take a look at the Image v.15 Release notes.
Not to mention the addition of Home-assistant.io
These kits will arrive and be ready to use the moment you power them up. They will be customized to the user, and an image will be provided so they can restore any time they like.
They will include the following:
- RPI3 B+
- 32GB Class 10 SD Card
- US Robotics 9610 [USB Speaker/Mic]
- Customized/Installed/Setup of Jasper by me personally
- Install of Jasper and all dependencies
- STT Setup
- TTS Setup
- Running overnight
- With your settings if you wish
- Copy of your personalized image for backup
- In case you wish to restore to a “Known Good” state
- Such as customized integrations and modules provided by me.
- Updated Installer / Setup script COMING SOON.
If you are interested in one of these kits, feel free to contact me or start the process by purchasing one below:
Lots of good info, hope to see you there!
As many of my friends know, I am a bit of a audiophile. Not extreme, but I appreciate quality. I have had many headphones, from many manufacturers. Some very expensive, some very cheap.
I really like these headphones, as they give the best sound hands down; and they are very inexpensive. Of course with anything you can spend more if you want.
So here are the Pros/Cons:
- Amazing Sound
- Low power Requirement
- Not the headphones you need if you are concerned about others hearing you. It is very loud externally.
- They are not what I would call “Pretty”, but I honestly consider that a Pro 🙂
Thanks to the family at Grado for an amazing product. I am always willing to review any other of your products.