These are several links I have compiled, and/or created in the last few months. They can help you get Jasper going. I am also working on a full how-to for both RPI2 and RPI3.
- JASPER-ALL-IN-ONE Images (RPI2/RPI3)
- All images going forward will be under this link.
- Support forums, I help run these if you have any questions. Contact Me.
- SLACK SIGN UP
- Chat room for helping with Jasper
- Jasper – Profile.yml Examples
- Official Jasper-Client
- Set of tools I created in helping setup Jasper/RPI. They are a work in progress, so be sure to do a ‘git pull’ often.
- Set of pre-compiled dependencies, that would normally take hours to compile. Tested on RPI2/3. Usually used for a non-Jasper image; as the images I created have them all installed.
ALSA Setup Wiki– NO LONGER NEEDED
Help with ‘.asoundrc’, and setting your default audio device Usually the most common road block.
- Home-Assistant.io: Home automation for the RPI, works very well. Working on integration on the same RPI; however it has dependency conflicts. Testing in pyenv soon…
- How TO: Burning SD Card