They are updating now; this includes a few fixes and features.
- Jasper Tools Cron Installed (keeps them updated)
- TTS Server Setup Out of the box!
- STT Setup Out of the Box! (Just add key in profile.yml)
- Jasper Start at Boot Cron Installed (allows for Jasper to start at boot)
- Tested with several different variations of USB devices
- USB Mic /Speaker Combinations
- A ‘paired’ installer will be released soon!
- This will allow the user to answer a few simple questions and have it running in seconds.
I apologize for the delays recently, I have had some personal issues come up.
This is the latest revision of NAOMI
Keep in mind, I am working to make this easily built with off-shelf (preferably cheap) parts.
- Bluetooth Adapter
- Pico Router (2″ Square)
- Allows for Network Bridging (AKA Borrowing Wifi)
- Wifi Adapter
- USB Speakerphone
- Camera (x2)
- One IP
- One USB (Can’t See it in Pic)
- Zwave Home Automation Controller (usb)
Integrations (Currently In Use):
- Jasper Framework
- Wolfram Alpha
- Facebook (Tested)
- Gmail Notifier
- Home-Assistant.io (testing)
- Shows when people or devices leave or come on to the network.
- Tracks family members
- Tracks Internet Speed Performance over time
- Tracks Weather
- Controls Zwave/Zigbee Devices
- Turn on/off lights, open doors, etc…